All property photos
BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN GATE, BAY, CITY & PALACE OF FINE ARTS VIEWS….
ELEGANT ARCHITECTURAL DETAILING…
FABULOUS LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPPING, DINING, PARKS AND BEACHES…
With stunning Renaissance Revival-style architectural detailing and lovely views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and Palace of Fine Arts, this elegant residence enjoys both casual indoor/ outdoor spaces for everyday living as well as sophisticated entertaining spaces.
The main level features wonderfully proportioned entrance foyer, living room and formal dining room, as well as a large eat-in kitchen with glass door to a wrap-around East Terrace overlooking the surrounding greenery and the City in the background. Five bedrooms, three baths and two family/ entertaining spaces span the upper levels of the home, while separate living quarters on the ground level step out to the back patio/ garden.
Located in one of San Francisco most desirable and historic residential neighborhoods, this wonderful home enjoys close proximity to trendy boutiques as well as the popular dining and entertainment attractions of Fillmore and Chestnut Streets- plus some of the City’s most world-renowned and beautiful parks and beaches including the Presidio National Park and Crissy Field…perfect for enjoying a comfortable and enjoyable City lifestyle close to world-renowned natural attractions.
- 6 Bedroom, 4.5 Bathrooms, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, family/ media room, office pent-room and East terrace
- 6 fireplaces including one decorative; four are wood-burning and two are gas (master bedroom, ground level entrance foyer)
- The elegant facade features exquisite architectural detailing including acanthus leaf scroll pattern and Corinthian pilasters
- 3 car courtyard parking
- 5,780 square feet as per appraisal, 5,276 Square Feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records; buyer to independently verify
- 3,803 Square Foot Lot as per City if San Francisco Tax Records
- Premiere real estate location in one of San Francisco most desirable luxury enclaves
- Featuring beautiful Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts and City views
- A beautiful entrance foyer with wood-burning fireplace and exquisite architectural detailing provides an elegant and inviting entrance into the main level
- The elegantly proportioned living room with classic picture and crown moldings, built-ins, wood burning fireplace with marble surround and hardwood floors is a wonderful entertaining space for large gatherings as well as smaller occasions
- Graced with super-elegant picture and crown moldings, the gorgeous formal dining room features three sets of French doors opening to the East terrace. Lined with slate, the terrace enjoys Bay, City and greenery views as well as steps down to the patio raps around to the breakfast room off the kitchen
- The large eat-in kitchen is outfitted with granite counters, hardwood floors, a 5- burner gas range with stainless hood and oven, three sinks, built-in microwave, abundance cabinets and shelves, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and breakfast area with abundant built-ins. A French door steps out to the East terrace with gorgeous garden and greenery outlets with the rolling hills of the City in the background
- A retro-chic powder room is clad granite counters and floors and mirrored paneling
- The laundry room with side-by-side washer and dryer and shelving completes this level of the residence
The Second Level
- Spanning the entire length of the home, the huge, sumptuous primary suite bedroom enjoys a window-burning fireplace and French doors to an East Terrace with views over the surrounding lush greenery and toward the Bay and Alcatraz. A cedar-lined walk-in closet, two sets of built-ins, and a large marble bath with glass sink, soaking tub with Jacuzzi-style jets, and glass walk-in steam shower complete the amenities of this luxurious retreat
- The large landing with decorative fireplace connecting all the rooms makes a wonderful additional playroom, homework/ office or TV space
- The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms feature charming Bay windows, Bird’s-Eye maple built-ins, and lovely outlooks to the Bay and Marin Headlands
- A 2nd marble bath with large walk-in glass shower services these two bedrooms
The Upper Level
- Crowned with a huge skylight with retractable shade, the large family/ entertainment/ media room has a beautiful marble-surround fireplace with gas starter. Large double doors lead into a bright and airy sky-room/ office with beautiful maple built-ins and wainscoting, wet bar with refrigerator and a charming step-up raised seated area with picturesque views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Bay and Marin Headlands
- Charming 4th and 5th bedrooms with peaked ceilings and dormer windows share an adjoining marble bath with glass walk-in shower, mirrored walls and skylight
The Ground Level
- An elegant entrance foyer with gray and white marble patterned flooring, super-chic picture and crown moldings, fireplace with gas starter, and a seating area provides a warm and elegant entrance into the residence. The architecturally graceful staircase ascends to the main level.
- Separate studio quarters perfect for guest/ staff/ extended family enjoy a separate entrance form the street, large closet, en-suite marble bath with stall shower, and kitchenette with breakfast area stepping out to the back patio
- The brick-paved back patio/ motor-court surrounded with lushly mature greenery provides parking for 3 cars and is also wonderful space for outdoor lounging and exercising. A storage shed and wine storage off this area are additional amenities